Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Annoying phone calls

Recently I seem to be getting a lot of phone calls from random people that I don't know. Some calls actually show up on the caller ID with a person's name and some show up as "unknown." They never leave a message. I usually don't answer the phone if I don't know who it is, but I am always curious as to who they might be. I have learned that you can Google phone numbers, but that doesn't always show something. Today while Googling a phone number I found a pretty cool website called 800Notes: Directory of Unknown Callers. You can search for phone numbers and see if other people have commented about it, as well as make comments yourself. Check it out!

4 comments:

Ullis said...

Jag har också råkat ut för det samma. Trevligt att läsa din blog.
mvh, Ullis

Mr. Shife said...

I will check it out. So are you going to the show? I wish I could join you but I don't think I can make it. RCPM are coming through town again in November so I am looking forward to that.

Mr. Shife said...

Good to know that you had a good time at the concert. It is almost a guarantee that a RCPM will be a great one.

All American Packaging said...

Annoying, harassing, hang-up, or obscene telephone calls are becom¬ing more and more commonplace today even with advanced technol¬ogy in communications, such as Caller ID with name, Call Trace *57, Call Blocking *67, Line Blocking *82, Repeat Dialing *66 and Return Dialing *69. Today, we're able to trace a phone call back to the caller by pressing a couple of buttons on your telephone. This is an excellent tool for the homeowner and law en¬forcement to identify the caller.